The 1888 Society is named for the year Sheltering Arms was established in the Atlanta community. Since its inception, its mission has been to transform the lives of children, their families and communities by providing affordable, high-quality early care and education that prepares young children to succeed in school. The 1888 Society serves to positively impact Atlanta’s children and their families for years to come while offering the opportunity for members to network and serve as leaders in philanthropy.
The 1888 Society is exclusive to individuals giving $1,000 or more annually to Sheltering Arms.
- Welcome gift
- Invitation to attend social and networking events, including:
- Leadership Giving Social;
- Cocktails & Conversation, our innovative panel discussion series on issues that impact early childhood education; and
- Celebration Dinner, our annual signature event
- VIP access and recognition at events
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Exclusive member updates
For more information, contact Tony Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org.