Sheltering Arms is Georgia’s largest nonprofit early education and child care organization. With 700 dedicated employees, we provide world-class early learning, care and support services to more than 3,500 children, from six weeks to five years of age, and their families.
We will host our annual hiring event to provide career opportunities that are available at our 16 locations in metro Atlanta. On-the spot offers will be made to qualified and selected candidates.
Saturday, July 14, 2018
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
(Doors will close at 1:00 pm)
Sheltering Arms Administrative Office
385 Centennial Olympic Park Drive, NW • Atlanta, GA 30313
Note: Hired candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check, and obtain a pre-employment physical and TB test prior to starting.
- Free Medical & Life Insurance
- Affordable Dental, Vision & Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan & Match
- Annual Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Employee Discount Program
- Free Employee Assistance Programs
- Bring resumes and a folder or portfolio to hold your job-search materials.
- Ask relevant questions about the organization, current openings, salary, benefits, training and other information about the organization.
“The entire process has been great! Everything was right on point and ran very smoothly.”
– 2017 Hiring Event Participant